Archived content. For investment professionals only.
Post-RDR landscape survey
Survey for Financial Advisers & Paraplanners
5 Feb 2014
The time has come again where we ask for your help to take part in our latest RDR survey.
As a result of previous surveys, we have been able to help advisers by:
- Identifying how their peers are developing customer segmenting strategies, the types of services they are offering and the approach to fee charging (% initial or flat fee etc.).
- Sharing insights from the study with product providers and trade bodies, so that they can better understand the needs of advisers post RDR.
Your participation in this study will really make a difference, plus:
- Take part in this latest RDR survey and receive a digest report to understand the different adviser business models that are developing in the post-RDR world.
- You will also be entered into a prize draw and have the chance to win an Apple iPad 2
We appreciate you have lots going on, but Panacea needs your input in order that we can continue make the views of the directly regulated Financial Adviser heard.
This survey should take about 15 minutes of your time to complete and your answers will be completely anonymous.
Click here to take the survey now.
Survey closes Friday 14th Febuary 2014
To download the results from the first wave of research please follow the link below.
Terms and Conditions of Prize Draw and digest report
- This free prize draw is open to all respondents to this survey aged 18 or over.
- Entry is free.
- Registration is based on completion of the whole questionnaire.
- The draw will be made on Tuesday 25th February 2014. There is ONE iPad 2 to be won.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by phone or email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable
- The winners’ name will be posted by e-mail to all those that completed the whole questionnaire along with a copy of the digest report of the survey findings.
- All participants will receive a digest report from our may research as well as a digest report from this most recent wave of research once analysis is completed