Archived content. For investment professionals only.
Scottish Widows: Modelling pension investments towards retirement
Pension news for financial advisers
27 Nov 2013
Scottish Widows Retirement Account offers a Governed Investment Strategy (GIS) for your clients who are looking for a low-cost and lower risk pension investment to see them through to retirement.
Robert Cochran, Scottish Widows Pensions Development Manager, will be hosting a CPD webcast on Thursday, 5 December, looking at how you can manage your clients existing business, whilst at the same time providing a secure income stream to enable delivery of ongoing advice and how Retirement Account can play a part.
Register now for Robert Cochran’s webcast
Benefits of GIS
- A low-cost portfolio of funds and investments.
- Starting with a Total Annual Fund Charge of just 0.1%, GIS includes lifestyle switching and uses the same funds as our popular Pension Investment Approaches, which have over £8bn* invested to date.
- Ensures that your clients’ investments maintain an appropriate asset mix throughout the lifetime of their plans.
- Saves you time and money.
An enhanced eCommerce experience
- A simplified consent process – removing the need for a client signature on new business applications.
- Retirement Account Comparison tool.
- New policy reporting functionality which provides full fund performance and analysis data on your clients’ policies.
- Extranet linking includuing a new service through Avelo.
- Origo Options pensions transfer service.
*Figure correct as at 30/09/13
Retirement Account has contributed to Scottish Widows winning Professional Adviser ‘Best Personal Pension Provider Award’ for the second year running.
Join the Panacea community
Join the Panacea community for free and recieve news, guides, whitepapers, event information, special offers and more!