Archived content. For investment professionals only.
Multi-Manager Forum Academy Oct 2013 : Register now
Event for financial advisers and paraplanners
27 Aug 2013
Join F&C Investments, Henderson Global Investors, Jupiter, Old Mutal Global Investors and Schroders for the Multi-Manager Forum 'Academy' events.
Running at venues nationwide from 14 to 24 October, the Academy gives you a chance to hear some thought-provoking presentations with an educational emphasis on the increased relevance of multi-manager strategies. Topics to be covered include:
- Schroders: The market environment, a foundation for asset allocation
- Old Mutual Global Investors: How to build a fixed income portfolio
- Jupiter: Modern Portfolio Risk
- F&C Investments: Client suitability using risk-targeted solutions
- Henderson Global Investors: An alternative look at alternatives
The events are accredited for structured CPD with the CII. To find out more and register for an event near you, visit the Forum website www.multimanagerforums.com
Join the Panacea community
Join the Panacea community for free and recieve news, guides, whitepapers, event information, special offers and more!