Archived content. For investment professionals only.
Money Marketing's Business Model Update - Identifying new opportunities for growth
Event for financial advisers and paraplanners
22 Aug 2013
The Money Marketing Business Model Update at One Great George Street in Westminster, London on Tuesday 15th October 2013 at 9am.
This free to attend morning seminar will provide practical insight into making successful changes to your business model, allowing you to:
- Identify new opportunities for growth in your business
- Attract higher client fees and healthier profits
Places at this popular event are limited so please, click here to register online
What’s more this is a CPD event which equates to 3.5 hours of structured CPD.
On the day, our expert panel of speakers will address some of the most important issues facing your business, such as:
- Should you separate financial advice from financial planning?
- Can separating the two help bring down regulatory fees?
- How can simplified advice be made into a profitableproposition?
- Multi-asset investing – is diversification still appropriate?
- What impact will the FCA’s platform rules have on advisers, platforms and fund providers?
- When is investment outsourcing most appropriate?
- David J Scarlett, Director, Adviser Gym
- Mike Morrow, Director, Ascentric
- Mark Coles, Investment Development Director, Architas
- John Jackson, MD – Intermediary Business,Cornelian
- Paula Steele, Managing Partner, John Lamb
- James King, Partner, Price Bailey
- Nick Hodgson, Director at Smith & Williamson
- Emma Napier, Head of Adviser Relations, The Platforum
The Business Model Update is free to attend for advisers thanks to our sponsoring partners and will run from 9am and end with a complimentary buffet lunch at 1PM.
Guarantee your place today by calling 020 7970 4624 or click here to register online.