Archived content. For investment professionals only.
Financial Escape Ltd: Kent Adviser Seaside Seminar
Financial Adviser Seminar
15 Aug 2013
We are hosting our Kent Adviser Seaside Seminar on Friday 4th October and this is just an initial heads up in case you’d like to attend.
Please note previous presenting firms are welcome to send along their broker consultant too to join us for coffee, lunch or all the presentations if they wish.
Agenda - timings to be notified nearer the time and may run simultaneously using different rooms or venues dependent upon numbers attending
- IFA Centre Demonstrating Independence and/or any topical issues -Confirmed
- CaptalB -Bromley College – FS Apprenticeships, funding and organisation of, remote training nationally with CII and IFS packages available. – Confirmed
- Avanta Enterprise Ltd – Apprenticeships in general - Confirmed
- MGM Advantage – Confirmed – Andrew Riciardi – Flexible Income Annuities
- WAY Fund Managers – Confirmed Chris O’Reilly – Gift From Income for IHT planning
- Vanguard – Confirmed - Perry Marsden to explain about Vanguard’s Passive range and highlight the care and due diligence around stock lending which an adviser should be aware of.
- Laura Sandys MP – Decision awaited
- IT Security –Steve from Stiddard’s and IFA firm with IT security skills in house.
- Defaqto or FinalITQ Paraplanners - how to share resources for small DA firms such as Paraplanning
- Round table discussion - WRAP and Manager panel building do it yourself or outsource, but share resource.
I look forward to hearing from you if you would like to attend.
Financial Escape Ltd
Advisers answering to you, with a focus on free will
Cliff Street Chambers, 12 Cliff Street, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11 9HS
Phone 01233 280960
Skype name fescape