Archived content. For investment professionals only.
Platforum offer extended due to popular demand
Panacea Offer for Financial Advisers
18 Feb 2013
The Platforum is the leading independent advisory, research and events business which specialises in investment platforms. Our work covers the IFA, direct to consumer and corporate platform markets.
We work with both the platform providers and the platform users. We help providers with strategy, market intelligence and proposition development and we help adviser firms with picking platforms and their on-going platform due diligence.
We spend a lot of time talking to IFAs about platforms and platforms about IFAs - specifically for IFAs we offer the following services:
- User Leaderboard - free of charge ratings and review service for any adviser who register on our site www.theplatforum.com - it's a bit like "trip adviser" IFAs sharing feedback on the platforms they are using.
- Platform Analysis Tool (PAT) - sharing with IFAs, The Platforum's quarterly analysis and market review The Platforum Leaderboard which looks at financial strength, momentum growth (both absolute and percentage), functionality, service and of course price each quarter of each platform provider.
- Advisers have access to separate, detailed reports from each provider -answers to over 150 platform due diligence questions, categorised into the 9 key areas the FSA say advisers should be aware of when assessing platforms.
- The Platforum's independent scoring of each provider by category
- Platforum views and opinion to help with platform positioning (they all say they are the best!)
- An annual license to PAT costs £299 + VAT - also included is consultancy time for "sense-checking" with Emma Napier, Head of Adviser Relations who spent over 20 years in IFA firms and who held FSA regulatory function CF10 & 11 respectively; and knows the challenges advisers firms face today.
If you would like to know more about PAT (would like a demo) - or are interested in how we work with IFAs generally, please either visit our website www.theplatforum.com or alternatively give Emma a call - she would be pleased to help or simply just give you a few insights here and there.
Emma can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively 07703 196214.
We would like to offer any Panacea IFA member who signs up for an annual license to PAT a special introductory price of £250 + VAT.
Join the Panacea community
Join the Panacea community for free and recieve news, guides, whitepapers, event information, special offers and more!