26 Nov 2012
Helping you create, package and present your client value proposition
Last year A Business Innovation, the outsourced marketing company for Financial Advisers, launched the Business Innovation Academy - a workshop series to help you to transform your business and streamline your marketing efforts.
Next week, on December 5 and 6, they are hosting a 2 Day Value Proposition Workshop in London. At the event you will learn how to create a value proposition that captures the true essence of what you do, a service offering your clients genuinely value and are prepared to pay for. We believe this is essential to your business, especially in the post-RDR world.
• Concerned about how to justify your fees?
• Struggling to deliver a consistent message across your entire business?
• Unsure how to package and present your offering to generate a steady stream of new business?
• In the process of redefining your proposition but can’t find the words or best format to present it in?
• Dealing with a large legacy book you’re earning little or no revenue from, with many clients actually costing you money to service?
• Looking to build recurring revenue and improve the predictability of your earnings?
If you’re facing these challenges, consider attending the event. Abbie from A Business Innovation has worked with advisers across the UK, helping them to overcome these very same issues. Learn more at www.abusinessinnovation.com or watch the video.
As an added incentive, Abbie is offering 5 FREE tickets to Panacea Adviser members. Please email@example.com to take up this offer.
Join the Panacea community for free and recieve news, guides, whitepapers, event information, special offers and more!