19 Feb 2020
Chief Medical Officer for The Exeter and leading specialist in early cancer diagnosis, Professor Willie Hamilton CBE, MD, FRCP, FRCGP shares his knowledge in this video on Cancer Care: Present and Future.
By watching this video, you will learn:
- That cancer is becoming more common
- Why there are rapid advances in cancer diagnosis in the UK
- How the UK compares to the rest of Europe for cancer diagnosis and treatment
- About the latest advances in cancer treatment
- That cancer treatment is still very expensive and not always effective.
Willie delivered this talk at a recent event for healthcare advisers and it's a fascinating topic. Plus, it constitutes 40 minutes CPD for healthcare and protection advisers. For the full video, visit The Exeter adviser intelligence hub.