SRI services: 'Sustainability & Suitability' Intermediary conference
Ethical Investing for Financial advisers and Parapanners
13 Sep 2018
'Sustainability & Suitability' Intermediary conference
In case you missed this over the summer here are a gentle reminder about the our Good Money Week 2018 London Conference - which we would like to invite you to! (Please ignore this email if you have signed up already).
This year's highly topical theme is: 'Sustainability and Suitability' . Sessions will focus on helping attendees to understand and make the most of the opportunities presented by the rapidly growing SRI, ESG, Sustainable, Responsible and Ethical investment market.
Running from 12.00 - 7.30 on Wednesday 3 October, the conference will retain the popular format of our 'Screened, Themed and Engaged' events, with a combination of fund manager 'round table' sessions and presentations.
Sign up here.
The fund manager round table sessions will be hosted by:
Other speakers will include Simon Howard (CEO UKSIF), a speaker from London Zoo, a panel of five (very different!) SRI / ethical / Impact focused DFMs & Portfolio Planners - and myself (founder of SRI Services and the Fund EcoMarket fund tool).
- JanusHenderson – Hamish Chamberlain - Global Sustainable Equity Fund, fund manager & Head of SRI
- Kames Capital – Craig Bonthron - Global Sustainable Equity Fund, fund manager
- Liontrust – Mike Appleby - Sustainable Future Funds, fund manager
- M&G – John William Olsen - Director of Global Equities, fund manager
- Rathbones – David Harrison - Manager Global Sustainability Fund, fund manager
- Sarasin & Partners – Alex Bibani - Responsible Global Equity Fund, fund manager
- Unicorn – Simon Moon & Fraser Mackersie - Ethical Income Fund, fund managers
Our keynote speaker this year will be Lord Deben, a renowned climate change expert and chair of PIMFA and Sancroft.
When? 3rd October 2018
Where? The Mermaid, Puddle Dock (near Blackfriars), London
What time? Midday to 7.30pm
- 12.00 Register / sandwich buffet lunch
- 12.45 Welcome / conference begins
- 5.30 End of formal proceedings / bar opens
- 7.30 Event closes
Register (here) to attend our London event on Wednesday 3 October 2018.
You are welcome to pass this invitation to interested colleagues, but do please register early to avoid disappointment. (The event is filling up fast and we have a maximum capacity of 150). The conference is free for financial services intermediaries (only) to attend thanks to the generosity of the fund managers listed above.
Read more here.