Archived content. For investment professionals only.
sriServices: Screened, Themed and Engaged 2017' a Good Money Week event
Ethical Investment event for Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
14 Sep 2017
Date: Thursday, 19 October
Conference timings: 1.45 for 2.00 start – 6.00
Drinks reception: 6.00 – 8.00
Location: Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN
Content: The aim of the event is to help attendees develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of SRI issues and options. Delegates will enjoy a combination of presentations, small group ‘fund manager led’ round table sessions, a panel discussion and a chance to mingle at the drinks reception.
Fund Managers round table sessions will be hosted by the following:
- Liontrust – ‘Exploiting sustainability themes for the benefit of investors’ .
- Speaker: Mike Appleby, Investment Manager Sustainable Futures funds
- Rathbones – ‘Addressing climate change, inequality and affordable housing through funds and discretionary fund management.’
- Speakers: Bryn Jones, Head of Fixed Income & Investment Manager Rathbone Ethical Income fund, Kate Elliot, Senior Ethical Researcher Rathbone Greenbank
- Sarasin & Partners – ‘Responsible ownership – how successful engagement benefits both investors and companies’.
- Speaker: Paul Fairbrother, ESG Product Specialist
- Triodos Investment Management – ‘Investing for a happier, healthier future’ .
- Speaker: Adam Robbins, Senior Investor Relations Manager
- Unicorn Asset Management – ‘Finding ethically acceptable higher income UK small and mid cap stocks’ .
- Speakers: Simon Moon, Frasier Mackersie, joint Fund Managers UK Ethical Income Fund
Additional presentations and the panel session will include the following SRI industry experts:
- Simon Howard CEO – UKSIF
- Claudia Quiroz – fund manager at Quilter Cheviot
- Guy Turner – founder Trove Research
- Stuart Ryan – investment research manager at RSMR
- Julia Dreblow – founder sriServices & Fund EcoMarket
Drinks Reception 6 – 8.00pm: thanks to our fund manager supporters
Cost: Free, thanks to our fund manager sponsors.
We are very happy for you to pass this invitation to your colleagues but please be aware numbers are strictly limited as we intend for this event to be as interactive as possible. Please note the event is primarily for financial advisers and distributors of retail funds. If we are running low on space (we were sold out last year) priority will be given to this group.
Event organisers: sriServices - with kind support from LGBR/Unicorn
Sign up to ‘Screened, Themed and Engaged 2017′ by clicking here
For fund information please see www.FundEcoMarket.co.uk
If you have any questions please contact Julia@sriServices.co.uk
Join the Panacea community
Join the Panacea community for free and recieve news, guides, whitepapers, event information, special offers and more!