Archived content. For investment professionals only.
Royal London: Steve Webb webinar - Pension landscape 2017
Pension webinar for Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
19 Jan 2017
Please join us from 09.30am – 10.30am on Thursday, 09 February 2017 for a webinar.
Steve Webb, Director of Policy at Royal London will discuss the outlook for pensions in 2017 and update you on the latest research which Royal London has undertaken.
Steve will discuss:
- What the ‘year of two Budgets’ is likely to mean for changes to pension tax relief
- The latest policy paper on the implications of long-term investing in cash
- Our new ‘good with your money’ guides on the pros and cons of DB to DC transfers
- What to expect from the various Government reviews including automatic enrolment and state pension age
- The latest research on the implications of different post-retirement strategies on outcomes for clients
Certificate of attendance
A certificate of attendance will be issued to all attendees after the seminar. This can count towards structured CPD.
Follow this link to find out more and register now.
Join the Panacea community
Join the Panacea community for free and recieve news, guides, whitepapers, event information, special offers and more!