Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 14:00-18:00
In 2020, Boring Money’s Fin-k Tank event will become our 'Digital Investments & Advice' seminar. Again we are set to be kindly hosted by our partner Aviva at their HQ in London.
- How is your business adapting to meet the consumer demand for help, guidance and advice?
- How can traditional financial advice be scaled?
- How can DIY models offer more help to their customers?
23 April 2020
14:00 – 18:00
This half day event has been designed to help advisers, wealth managers, platforms, banks, life companies and digital advice providers to:
- Understand the evolving customer expectation and demand for advice.
- Stay abreast of trends and new entrants.
- Think about practical solutions for the Advice Gap.
- Understand the latest in digital advice and how this can play back into your business.
- Think through a business case for delivering investment services to the mass affluent.
Visit the event website to register
Back to event listings