CPD service for the Panacea Adviser community
RDR professionalism rules mean all advisers need to undertake a minimum of 35 hours CPD each year, 21 of which must be structured, designed to meet a particular learning outcome and capable of being independently verified.
To make it as easy as possible for the Panacea Adviser community to fulfil, document and verify their CPD hours, the Redland CPD Centre is available via a direct link from the Panacea Adviser website.
The Redland CPD Centre, brought to you by Panacea Adviser, is a free resource for all financial advisers, planners and paraplanners that allows you to input additional study or events attended, to count towards their overall CPD hours
- Expert content provided by Taxbriefs
- Annual CPD planning tool
- Structured CPD activities covering the full required syllabus
- Diagnostic tests to identify your learning needs
- Monthly regulatory and market updates
- Step-by-step guidance to meeting the new FCA requirements
- Facility to log all CPD in one place: events, eLearning, reading, video
- Completely free of charge with no usage limits
Once registered for this unique service you will be guided through easy steps to plan, fulfil and execute 35 hours annual CPD, so you can then make your SPS (Statement of Professional Standing) application with confidence.