Now in our 14th year, Panacea Adviser continues to be a unique, community based, digital support and marketing engagement platform that helps connect or re-connect Providers with our IFA community.
Something to be very proud of
- We advise upon and assist the sales and marketing activities of our growing client list, that contains a number of the world’s leading Financial Services brands, many of which we have worked with for a great number of years and some where the brand still exists, since Panacea started.
- A recent partner survey* 93% stated they were either very satisfied or satisfied with the services we offer.
- We’re unique in the support space to be able to offer our partners independently verified granularity of IFA insight in a way that no other business in our sector can claim or offer.
- Experience and understanding of our IFA audience allows us to be able to offer a wide variety of opportunities from annual packages to the ability to create bespoke campaigns.
We provide free online access to the very latest educational support and business development ideas from product providers and support services along with news, views, tools, research all in one place.
Our community has grown from 100 small advisers supported by eight providers in 2007 to a community of over 19,000 Autus Data Services and Equifax Touchstone validated financial advisers who are part a total community of 20,000 financial services professionals, supported by some 44 firms as of January 2020.
Autus and Equifax Touchstone analysis of our community as at Q3 2019 also shows that:
- The Panacea community includes at least one adviser from a third of all active advisory firms in the market!
- Adviser firms that are part of the Panacea community control 70% of the total business on platforms.
- Advisers within the Panacea community write 66% of all business written across group pensions, individual pensions, individual protection and investments.
This helps make our industry profile an authoritative and well-respected voice within the financial services industry.
Consequently this ensures that we are also able to act as a much-needed voice for the directly authorised adviser, debating and, if necessary, challenging the regulator and other policymakers about issues affecting our community, such as the very high cost of the FCA, the effect of CMCs on adviser firms and raising awareness of the many unintended consequences of the RDR such as the removal of trail commission.
We believe Panacea Adviser is a shining example of how a community driven service with zero links to distribution can support adviser firms and create better consumer outcomes.
Panacea is the place where advisers, paraplanners, providers and support services alike engage in discussions and exchange views on issues affecting their businesses.
*Panacea Adviser Partner Satisfaction Survey, November 2018
Get in touch
If you would like to join our prestigious panel of partners or find out more about our partner programmes and campaign opportunities, please contact:
Derek Bradley, CEO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Paul, Marketing Director - email@example.com