Launched in February 2007, Panacea Adviser is a unique and free resource that supports financial advisers, mortgage brokers and paraplanners by providing free online access to the very latest news, views, tools, research, educational support and business development ideas from product providers and support services all in one place.
Our community has grown from 100 small advisers supported by eight providers in 2007 to a community of some 17,000 Equifax Touchstone validated financial services professionals, supported by 40 firms in 2017.
Equifax Touchstone analysis of our community from Q3 2017 also shows that:
- The Panacea community includes at least one adviser from a third of all active advisory firms in the market!
- An average adviser firm within the Panacea community writes 2.6 times more business than a firm that isn’t part of the Panacea community.
- Adviser firms that are part of the Panacea community control 53% of the total business on platforms.
- Advisers within the Panacea community write 51.5% of all business written across group pensions, individual pensions, individual protection and investments.
This helps make our industry profile an authoritative and well-respected voice within the financial services industry.
Consequently this ensures that we are also able to act as a much-needed voice for the directly authorised adviser, debating and, if necessary, challenging the regulator and other policymakers about issues affecting our community, such as the very high cost of the FCA, the effect of CMCs on adviser firms and raising awareness of the many unintended consequences of the RDR such as the removal of trail commission.
We believe Panacea Adviser is a shining example of how a community driven service with zero links to distribution can support adviser firms and create better consumer outcomes.
Panacea is the place where advisers, paraplanners, providers and support services alike engage in discussions and exchange views on issues affecting their businesses.
Benefits of using the site include:
- Provider tools, calculators, literature and market insights can be found easily, by product type, all in one place
- Industry events are listed all in one place
- Free annual Q&A event
- Watch and listen to videos and webcasts
- Training, education and business advice within the Learning & Development area
- CPD Library
- Business development ideas and assistance
- Free useful guides and whitepapers for you to download
- Twice-weekly Bento Bulletin, which provides timely industry news and opinion directly to your inbox
Please do use Panacea to the full, register for our bulletins, tell your industry friends and colleagues about us, and help us continue to build a unique community that serves your needs.